JIDI recently released our 2019 End-of-Year Newsletter. Some highlights include:
- 41 new investors joined our company (130 total)
- Our first Multifamily investment with newest Sponsor
- 2nd raise on our Columbian Quarter opportunity
- Construction Raises for our RIalto (DC) and Indie
- Completion of 810 Rhode Island NW DC
- Construction and Presales of Peninsula 88 (DC)
- New investment in Residential New Construction
- Preparations to launch first Opportunity Zone fund
- Exploring investment in Senior Assisted Housing
If you’d like a copy of our newsletter and would like to be added to our mailing list for news, updates and more information about JIDI please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the information on the “Contact Tab.
Dec 2019 – JIDI, as a guest of the Community Foundation for Northern Virginia attended a private VIP briefing by JBG SMITH of Amazon’s New Headquarters at National Landing. The presentation was held at the National Landing Marketing Center in Arlington Virginia. Several large scale projects are coming to fruition with Amazon HQ2 now officially calling Arlington Virginia its new home. Along with 37,850+ jobs directly being sourced by Amazon over the next 8-10 years, more than 4M sf of space and $150,000 incomes growing at 1.5%, Virginia Tech (VT) will introduce the VT Innovation campus. This investment buildout is estimated at $1B and 300,000 sf of academic space and cuting-edge R&D facilities, producing 750 Master’s Degree Candidate (per year) with an anticipated increase of 2,000 computer science undergraduate enrollment at the Blacksburg Campus.